Join Byron, the two year old St. Bernard cross as he travels the sometimes murky waters of learning to be a good canine citizen

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happiness is.... A Great New Toy For Christmas

I am such a good boy, waiting for my turn to open my present.
Is it my turn now?
This is so much fun!
I love this new toy! Ropes, squeekers, a giant tennis ball, what more could a boy like me want?
See this white thing from Santa, Mom went to the kitchen to work on breakfast, and when she came back, it was gone.
Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I thought it was a snack!
Me chillin', what a great day. I love Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Toys are good. And so is snow! I hope you got some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byron, it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)Greeting from Belgium(¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
    (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)Happy New Year with Byron. (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)

    Blog Louisette/
    http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
    ************
    http:/:passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/
    ************

    (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •¨)
    ¸. • '¸. • *' ¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. • '¸. • *' ¨)
    (¸. • '(¸. • `* ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨)♥ ¸. • * ¨)
    ........|_ ♥_|...... ★ Happy New Year
    ........| 000 | ...... 2010
    ........| 000 |....... The best
    ........| 000 | ....... for you
    ........| 000 | ........ Peace
    ........ \ 00 /......... World
    ......... \ 0 /..........Blog goldenretriever
    ...........||............ Louisette
    ...........||.............Belgium .
    ...........||....... (¸. • ♥ ♥ •¸.)
    .........._||_..... Kiss... ★...
    ♥ ¸. • *¨)¸. • * ¨)....¸. • * ¨)
    (¸. • '♥ ♥. ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸. • * ¨) ¸. •' ¸. • * '¨) ¸

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello byron its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is sum gud loot yoo got for krismas!!! hay my brother tucker the other vizsla dog klayms that he is frum the mithical sitty of toronto ontario can yoo tel me if sutch a playse reely eksists??? and if so is it neer london??? thanks ok bye

    ReplyDelete